2.24.2008

Catch up on Sunday paper and science literature. Welcome new researcher who’s done a lot of work here. Nice to connect the face (and sweet personality) with the reputation. Work through sampling protocol – want to get start getting some preliminary food web data (= my original proposal). I’d like to see if something interesting is going on in the glades, but don’t want to blow my budget on a potentially crap side project. Figure I might as well collect the specimens for analysis and keep my options open.

Get a chance to through a disc, which always makes me happy. Might be figuring out my high forehand, we’ll see… Skype with folks at night, get to hear vacation stories and see a picture of Ike on video. Yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad i wont see your high release forehand at work in burlington.

mikey said...

Is said researcher also cute?