6.23.2008

Up early, but no one on Skype. But successfully figure out how to make an outgoing call on Skype and have a surprise b-day chat with my Dad! Get a really nice card and ele bottle open from Alison. In field all day. Around noon as I’m getting hungry and look to see what time it is, do the math, and realized that I’ve been on the earth for almost exactly 29 years. Sew some more mesh bags. At dinner discover kitchen staff baked a birthday cake, candles and my name in pink frosting included. As I’m sewing more mesh bags afterwards, one researcher catches the bat flying around in his lab and I snap a few pictures of it. Make another surprise birthday call which doesn’t exactly go according to plan.

1 comment:

mikey said...

The 29th b'day photo has the unexpected sideeffect of showing me your pores closer up than I've ever seen them.